Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was so awesome. Having a four day weekend just because it is Columbus Day is one of the perks of my job. So Friday I took the free time to get to the gym early and get the work out done for the day. Speaking of working out it is getting easier and I don’t hate it as much as I did a month ago. Than I decided it was time to clean the house. It was so dirty that half way through I had to make a Target run to get more supplies (believe me I wanted to stop the cleaning right there but I push through). Than that afternoon we found out Jen and Matt passed the bar and the drinking started. We ended up at Merk Bar in Phoenix. The martini at Merk was beyond amazing and I can’t recommend it enough if you are looking for a yummy drink. Than off to the airport we all went. Topped the night off with some Los Betos (a better idea in my drunken state than it is now) and hanging out at Jen and Matt. Saturday we went to one of my favorite places – The Big Bang! I really love Michael and Julie. The other piano players just don’t compare. Sunday was a lazy day of BBQ time and dinner with family. Monday was truly and great ending to a wonderful weekend. We finally broke down and purchased a new digital camera. We are so excited to finally get back to documenting all the fun stuff we have been up too. Than Monday night was the NKOTB concert. It was beyond amazing. I was excited for the concert but compared to Jen and Barbie it was like I had no idea who they even were. I am sure Jen will be posting a full recap and photos but know it was an amazing concert and I would go again in a heart beat. With that my weekend was over but I couldn’t ask for more, I was surrounded all weekend by those who I love and who love me to.

xoxo
britt


Our New Camera -- Can't wait for it to come!
PS. once we get the camera I can start showcasing all the fun projects I have been working on.

No comments: