Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Guess what? Nope not that. No not that either. Ok give up? The BIG secret is that Barry booked our hotel room for the honeymoon. I could not be more excited. I have never been more excited for a week long vacation before in my life and I don’t even know where I am headed to. That’s right our honeymoon will be a SURPRISE for me until the time we take off -- at least that is the plan. Many of you might know or heck you might not know but Barry is planning the entire honeymoon and keeping it one BIG Ol’ secret. So for the next nine months or so I can only dream of our first destination together as a married couple (also our second vacation alone without friends or family around – we know lame on our part but we love traveling with or to see everyone we love).

I thought I would share some of the things Barry has let slipped. I know we are leaving the Wednesday after the wedding and getting back the following Wednesday. This is so nice because it will give us sometime to unpack before we have to jump back into work. I also know that we are leaving from LAX and more than likely will be flying back into LAX, but he hasn’t made those arrangements yet so who knows maybe we will fly back into PHX. Other than that I know nothing. Don’t know what to pack. Don’t know if I will need my passport, a visa or some shots to ward off foreign disease. Since I don’t know anything I guess I will have to plan for everything (I sense some shopping in my future J) But I thought I would leave you with a couple of places I wouldn’t mind being swept off to.










Can you catch the common beach theme I am hoping for?
I can see it now me, my husband lounging on a a beach doing nothing but relaxing and enjoying some quality time together.

xoxo
britt

No comments: