Thursday, October 16, 2008

With this ring...CLINK

Oh yeah this is a fun story that came out of having to go to the bank and the safe deposit box. You might remember we already got our wedding bands way back in April. Well today was the first time I tried it on (since we were there and they were there I figured why not) and well it is HUGE. My ring falls right off my finger. I guess all the working out and watching what I am eating is paying off but I really didn’t need to lose any weight in my fingers, there are a few other trouble areas I would have picked well before my ring finger to loose some inches. But nonetheless it is nice to see that my hard work is really paying off even if I have to pay for an entirely new wedding band because my eternity band CANNOT be resized. All I can do is laugh and roll with the wedding punches.

xoxo
britt

No comments: