Friday, October 17, 2008

LOVE NKOTB


I am not a music snob. I do not really like music. Never bought lots of CDs. I pretty much like everything. I like popular stuff, old stuff, 80’s music, and Michael Buble (do not care if he is cheesy). As I said, do not really care for music too much. I would rather listen to NPR in the morning or some news channel.

That being said – I reverted back to being an 8 year old screaming girl on Monday night. The New Kids on the Block concert was the best most fantastic music experience. Brittany, Barbie, and I went to the concert.

Our initial seats were pretty good – on the floor, 40 rows back. But there were a lot of screaming girls keeping me from Donnie. About halfway through the concert, a mini-stage popped up right next to our row. I shoved Barbie out towards it and YES! They ran out and performed on this stage right next to us!!!

That moment I knew that I officially luved NKOTB. Seeing them up close and personal was amazing. Barbie made eye contact with Joey, for real! And I touched Jon! I almost got close enough to clobber Donnie (a dream come true). It was amazing.

They played like 3 songs on the mini-stage and sang to us. I luv them. I do not care if we are big dorks. It was glorious.

Luv Donnie!

Joey totally made eye contact with Barbie!

Jordan has aged well!

Touched Jon!
Jon for Obama!!

- Jen

No comments: