Monday, December 8, 2008

Pillow Me This, Pillow Me That

We have the rings, we have the ring bearer but do we want a ring pillow? So I turned to the internet in search of a ring pillow that called my name. After thinking about ring pillows I have decided against it. No offense to anyone who uses one but I just don't see our jersey clad ring bearer walking down the aisle with a little pillows in his hands.

Would a lovely pillow with a large orange flower suit us? (think orange flower)

What about a pillow with a gray ribbon? (gray ribbon, although the orange could work)

Oh what about the ever popular Palmoas Nest?

Or what about a pillow with the Arizona A on it? (imagine it with out that other schools logo)

For us none these hit it out of the park. Not to mention the little voice in my head asking, “what would I do with it after the wedding?” So I started to think about toys, yes toys. Something our ring bearer would like to keep and maybe even use long after the wedding. What about an actual bear? Or better yet one dressed in Arizona gear.

(maybe a bear dressed in a letterman's jacket)

But that too didn’t seem right but than it hit me like a ton of bricks. A miniature basketball. Yes I said miniature basketball. How perfect? A jersey clad ring bearer carrying a basketball with our rings securely tied by a ribbon (a ribbon that is easily removed right after the ceremony).

(Remove all Standford images and Replace with Arizona goodness)

So now all that is left in order to officially check “Buy ring pillow (or in our case – ring basketball)” off the to do list is to make a trip to the University bookstore during one of our visit and make the purchase.

xoxo
britt

No comments: