Monday, December 15, 2008

No Bride Wars Here

I can’t wait until January 9, 2009. I know it might seem to be a random date but not only is it officially wedding year but Kate Hudson’s and Anne Hathaway’s new movie Bride Wars comes out. I hadn’t heard about this movie until late last week when one of my coworkers told me about it. She said this movie is so Jen and me (well minus the planning of a couple of weddings on the same day part – so I guess in all reality it isn’t us at all). But nonetheless I so want to see this movie. So far Jen and I haven’t had any issues having our weddings so close together (just about 45 days apart) but I think we are both so excited for the other one and planning such different celebrations that we haven’t had to say “but I am doing that.”

I do remember getting advice from someone that I should not go wedding dress shopping with Jen because “what if we fell in love with the same dress?” Well we went shopping together on multiple occasions and I don’t think we even once tried on the same dress so there was not even the chance that we would want the same dress. So I think this movie will be a good laugh and be a look into what our planning process could have been. But at the end of the day I am so grateful that Jen has been a wonderful, calming, voice of reason during this entire wedding planning process. Oh and a friendly reminder: Jen and Matt only have 166 days until I Do!!!

xoxox
britt

No comments: