Thursday, December 11, 2008

My something Pink...

Well I have told you all about my fabulous Jimmy’s for the wedding but who am I kidding there is no way I will be able to wear those all night and party as hard as I plan on doing. Let’s get real. So my next idea was some flip flops. Being that I live in my flip flops almost year round (yes it is a great perk of living in sunny Arizona) I figured this was a great choice. So I looked around for some cute little flip flops. I found some great options. I could do white and be all bridal or I could have my something pink. *Quick side note: Barry’s only two requests for the wedding was that there be an open bar – Check; and that there be no pink – umm no check here.* I was set on having something pink even if no one else would really notice. I would be fine with either these white rainbow’s

or I could go with my something pink.

But when I was out the day after Thanksgiving (yes I know you are supposed to be buying gifts for others but I couldn’t help but look for myself) I found the most perfect pink shoe from Old Navy and they were only $10. How cute is this little ballet flat.

Love it but more importantly I love this pink way more than the rainbow pink. So these will be my reception shoes or shoes for after Jimmy starts to wreak havoc on my feet.

xoxo
britt

No comments: