Sunday, August 24, 2008

Love and Politics

My fiancé Matt created a new political blog for us. It is appropriate for us because discussing politics is how we became friends and eventually found love. Our claim that our first date was attending a Democratic rally after a 2003 primary debate in Phoenix. We have been discussing politics since.

I will continue to blog about current event topics here, but I will also on the new blog. I feel bad imputing some of my opinions on Brittany. :-) Matt is fully aware of what I think and although we do not always agree, he knows what he is getting.

Since we are done taking the bar and awaiting results, we have time to blog. We share a lot of the same opinions, but yet vastly differ in certain areas, as I am sure it will come out in time.

The new blog: foraloveofpolitics.blogspot.com/

-Jen

No comments: