Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it because…

I kicked all your ASSES last year? You see football season is upon us and people everywhere are signing up for fantasy football leagues including the men in our lives. Last year Jen and I were “allowed” to participate in the “boys” league and well I think my dominance and ASS beating that I gave each and every one of them has caused them to make the decision to not include us again this year. I’m sure the boys say it was just beginners luck but I have won every fantasy football league I have ever been apart of (2 for those who care) so it is more than beginners luck. I am sad that I was not asked to partake this year but I guess it means I am that good that the “boys” don’t want the embarrassment of getting their asses handed to them again. So with that I am done with all Fantasy sports and I will go out as a CHAMPION something that many of the “boys” will never be able to claim.


self explanatory

1 comment:

Matt and Barry said...

Well create a fantasy league and I will gladly play and prove that your prior success was entirely luck.

- Matt