Thursday, September 4, 2008

With this ring...

Planning a wedding is a lot of work. I think if I could take 6 months off from work to plan the wedding it would be well worth it. Sense that isn’t going to happen we are planning when we can and working full time. Unfortunately or fortunately however you look at it there are many, many websites to help plan a wedding. These sites give you time frames on when certain things should be done and some even send you reminder emails (as if I forgot that I have TONS of shit still to do). With that being said we are NOT sticking to their timelines. In fact we already have our CUSTOM made wedding bands in our possession and they have been in our safe box since about April, which is about 15 months before the wedding for those who are counting. So since we LOVE our rings I thought I would share with you what they look like (these aren’t the actual rings but you get the picture). Since my engagement ring is a single solitaire I knew I could get a diamond eternity band and it would not take away from the lovely ring Barry picked out for me. Also my wedding band will look just as nice with my engagement ring as it would all alone. Barry didn’t really know what he wanted when we started looking. But he quickly realized he wanted something plain and simple and not too thick. Lucky for us we have a great jeweler who was able to custom make exactly what Barry and I wanted. I cannot wait for the day that I can slip that ring on Barry’s finger and say our vows in front of our friends and families.

xoxo
britt

No comments: