Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 years and starting over...

Happy Anniversary Barry!!! 5 years ago today we made a commitment to each other and haven’t looked back. I am not going to sit here and say we are a perfect couple with a perfect relationship because that would be a big FAT lie. But I can sit here today and say with 100% confidence that I am more in love with you today than ever. We have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day I would rather fight with you than love anyone else.

Today also marks an end to celebrating this “dating” anniversary. Next September 24 will be just like any other day but I promise to remember how much we have grown as individuals and as a couple in these last 5 years. I look forward to what the next year has in store for us and with you by my side I know we can conquer the largest of obstacles and celebrate the smallest successes. I love.

Award of Excellence - Las Vegas

xoxo
britt

No comments: