Monday, September 22, 2008

Productivity at it's finest!

This weekend was full of fun and productivity. Saturday was a great day for any and hopefully all U of A fans. Not only did our beloved wildcats beat the UCLA bruins but the scumdevils of that second rate Arizona University lost to the Georgia Bulldogs. Overall Saturday was a good day to be a wildcat fan. While watching all this football I was also very productive while Barry slaved away at the bank. You see I finished up our Save the Dates and as I type this they (all 51 of them) are sitting in my car waiting to go to the post office to be sent off to their respective final homes. I put a lot of love into them and I hope everyone enjoys them and more importantly they get to you safely and unharmed.

On Sunday we woke up and the only thing planned was to meet Barry’s dad, step mom and little brothers at the movie theaters to watch The Dark Knight. Since we were going to have to go to the mall anyways we decided to go a couple hours early and register and get my ring cleaned. I wasn’t looking forward to the whole registering aspect of the planning process because we are not the type to need/want fancy cookware or fine china so it was an interesting experience. There are a couple things we are excited about but there are also a lot of things that we have taken off already because it just isn’t us. So I am happy to say we can check registering off the list of things we have to do. After the mall and the movie we worked on the wedding website which hopefully will provide tons of useful information for all our guests if they are traveling or not. The website is not 100% done but I think we do have all the really important things up there like where people can stay and what airports to fly into along with dates and contact information if they have any questions.

Overall this weekend was nice, relaxing and productive. I am really looking forward to this week mainly Wednesday, who would have ever guessed I am looking forward to hump day.

xoxox

britt

No comments: